6.23.2010

The day: 2010 Debut Author Week: Andrea Cremer!

Part THREE of the awesomely awesome week-long event: 2010 DEBUT AUTHOR WEEK! Today, I have the wonderful Andrea Cremer (great hair), author of the super hyped-about book Nightshade (which i'm crazy to read!) See it on October 19th!


Summary: While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.
- from the site.





INTERVIEW:

If you had to live in a house with 3 fictional YA character, who would they be?
I can't help it; I'm going with my favorite YA guys - Jace from Mortal Instruments, Nick from Demon's Lexicon, and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Bonus if I can get them to fight over me ;)

What do you want to accomplish 10 years from now?

Let's see - well, Nightshade thus far will take me through 2012. I have ideas for a few more books that expand NIghtshade's universe, including a graphic novel. As a comic book geek it would be amazing to see my story illustrated. Beyond that world, I'd love to publish my steampunk series within 10 years too! To sum up: lots more books!!!

If you could say something to your younger writing self, what would you say?

Take risks. Believe. It will happen. The best things in life require hard work and facing your fears.

~.~

*drool* Oops sorry, Just Jace and Dimitri's name makes me happy :) If your not new to the blog, you know my mixed feelings towards the hot dhampir ;) Hope you guys enjoyed Andrea's interview, she was a joy to interview! (And that hair!)

Comment! Discuss! Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...