7.18.2010

The day: In My Mailbox VLOG!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Guys, I got so much stuff this week. SERIOUSLY. So I decided to do a vlog for IMM this week! Yay! Ok, tadaaaa. (P.S please tell me if i'm rambling or something because I tend to do that xD)



(If it doesn't work on your computer, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeUGrnv08o)

Review:

The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Micheals

Bought:

The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson

Gifted:

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (THANK YOU KELLY!)
Evernight by Claudia Grey

Contests:

South Beach
Hollywood Hills
Sea Change
The Year My Sister got Lucky
French Kiss

All by Aimee Friedmen

NightShade by Andrea Cremer (!!!!!!!!)

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

LOTS OF SWAG!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...