9.23.2010

Personal Demons Week: Interview with LUC

In the final round of Character Interviews, we have LUC (*squeee*) the last in the Frannie-Web in Personal Demons! Luc a character of Pride in and out, and just...SMOKING! And sweet, but sexy ;)

~~~

How'd you work your way up from a lesser demon to one of the most important?

Even in Hell there are perks for being the best at what you do. There aren’t too many Acquisition records that I don’t hold. Although I guess I should admit that I did a gig in security for a millennia before I moved to Acquisitions that I wasn’t so hot at. I patrolled the Gates. I had a hard time taking that seriously. Like anyone’s going to try to break into Hell.

What would you do if you had to spend a night in Gabe's house?

I’d say, kill him in his sleep, but he doesn’t.. Sleep, that is. So, puke, most likely.

How's it like living in Hell?

Hot. And crowded. Like I said, I’m very good at what I do. Thanks to me, there are a lot of us down there.

Do you think you'd be as high ranked as you are if you weren't a creature of Pride but of Lust, etc.. etcc..?

First of all, Creatures of Lust are single-minded and truly disgusting. But I’ll overlook your blatant insult for the moment. Creatures of Pride are superior to all others. Creatures of Wrath can’t chill long enough to get anything done, the Greedy sit around and pine for what they don’t have, and the Envious pine for what other have, the Gluttonous are too busy gorging themselves, and don’t even get me started on the lazy. Sloth is the worst. They’re totally useless. None of them have my work ethic, so, the short answer to your question is: no.

~~~

And that's Luc! Tomorrow, i'll be doing a Fragment Friday to give you a taste of what Personal Demons is like!

Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...