9.22.2010

Personal Demons Week: Interview with Frannie

Today we have Frannie, the protaganist and one of the dual POVs in Personal Demons. She's pessimistic, a tad snarky, and not a big believer in love. And hereeee she is!

~~~

First, tell us a bit about yourself. Favorite things, etcc.. etc..

Well, I’m seventeen, and I like working on old cars…especially Mustangs. Um…I don’t know…I do judo, I guess. What else…? Oh! I organize this pen pal thing with kids in Pakistan, which is kinda cool. They did and article about it in the paper. I like to read and I can’t wait to go away to college. I’m going to UCLA in the fall.

How did it feel to learn the guys you feel for aren't human?

I know it sounds stupid, but I really wasn’t scared about Luc. I knew he was different, I guess. I just didn’t realize how different. But I had a hard time believing about Gabe…for a lot of reasons mostly having to do with my brother.

How's it like living with such a big family?

My sisters are all crazy. Well…except for Mary. I don’t know, I guess it’s okay. I’m the only one with my own room, so it could be worse. And I hang out at Grandpa’s a lot, so that helps.

Finally, if you were one of the Seven Deadly Sins, which would you be?

That’s sort of embarrassing, because I think I’d be lust. I’m no angel—I’ve been with guys. Well, not with them, but you know what I mean. I don’t have a problem with lust. I just don’t believe in love.

~~~

Well, that's the Frannie! Like her? Hate her? Now, tomorrow we have the last member of the Frannie Web (and my personal favorite!) Luc!

Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...