12.01.2010

Interview with Everlasting author, Angie Frazier!

Today on the blog I have Angie Frazier, author of Everlasting!

~~~

When and why did you start actually considering yourself a writer?

I wish I could say I had enough self-esteem to consider myself a "writer" long before I was published. But in all honesty, while I was confident in my writing and my love for writing, I had a hard time presenting myself as a "writer" to other people. It wasn't until I'd signed with an agent that I felt comfortable saying "I'm a writer." Of course now I see how silly I'd been. A writer is a writer, no matter where they are in the process.

Do you listen to any music while you write? If so, what are some of your favorites?

I can't listen to music and write at the same time, but music does inspire me when I am percolating a story or working out plot kinks. I mostly listen to instrumental music, classical, and movie soundtracks when I want to zone out and really submerge myself in my stories. Love Braveheart, Gladitor, The Cider House Rules, and Last of the Mohicans especially.

If you could live with three YA characters, who would they be?

That's a tough one! Of course, I'd love to live with Oscar or Ira from my book (ha ha!) but if I was going to choose a girl for my third housemate, I think I'd like to live with Tessa from the upcoming YA WARPED by debut author Maurissa Guibord!

Biggest Fear?

In life? The normal fears all mothers have. Regarding my career? That I'll disappoint a reader.

What's your most recent read?

I just finished PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White--it was just as great as everyone has been saying it is!

~~~

Thanks for coming unto the blog Angie!

Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...