3.18.2011

Waiting and Wanting (2)

Waiting and Wanting is inspired by Waiting on Wednesday but Wednesday, I usually forget to post so I just decided to make my own!


















After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
(September 5th, 2011 by Bloomsburry)
Sounds really good and just LOOK at that cover. I want a poster to hang on my wall! Possesion, spirits, possible romance? Yay!

The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
(June 14th 2011 by Atheneum)
Oh historical fiction, how you have my heart. Yay, more Romanov novels! I love three periods of history in YA, and this is one of them!

Falling For Hamlet by Michelle Ray
(July 5th, 2011 by Poppy)
Ah, Hamlet retelling! I love that there will be a modern version for this since i've heard a few historical fiction but no contemp. Passion, drama, love love love.

















On The Fringe by Courtney King Walker
(October 19th 2011 by Lands Atlantic Publishing)
I hadn't heard of this one before, but it seems really interesting! Ghosts! Drowning! Romance!
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
(September 20th 2011 by HarperTeen)
I'm REALLY looking forward to this one, even if I don't love the cover. A girl revives her boyfriend with her newfound powers without thinking the consequences? YES please!

Emerald by Karen Wallace
(July 7th by Simon and Schuster)
More historical fiction with courts and Queen Elizabeth and spies! Plus, I love this cover because of that gorgeous dress.
Happy Reading!
What are YOU waiting for?
-Harmony

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...