4.08.2011

Interview with Hannah Moskowitz; Break & Invincible Summer


Today on the blog, I have Hannah Moskowitz who's upcoming novel Invincible Summer (Noah’s happier than I’ve seen him in months. So I’d be an awful brother to get in the way of that. It’s not like I have some relationship with Melinda. It was just a kiss. Am I going to ruin Noah’s happiness because of a kiss? ) is coming out April 19th from Simon Pulse. Here we go!

~~~

Across four sun-kissed, drama-drenched summers at his family’s beach house, Chase is falling in love, falling in lust, and trying to keep his life from falling apart. But some girls are addictive.... )

Tell us something unusual about yourself.

I eat pizza crust-end first.

If you could live with three YA characters, who would they be? (Your own don’t count!) Oh, good, because I would never ever live with mine. Frankie from THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS, and Seb and Lydia from THE YEAR OF SECRET ASSIGNMENTS.

Which character in Invincible Summer do you think is more like you? Least? Noah, the older brother, is the most like me. I got to feed a lot of my frustrations about college into him, and that was immensely comforting.


Chase, the main character, is definitely the least like me.

If you could say something to your younger writing self, what would it be?


Read more. Calm down and shut up and read more.

What’s coming up next for you?


More books! Always more books! I have my first middle grade novel, Zombie Tag, coming this December. It’s about a boy who wakes up the zombies because he wants to see his dead brother again. After that I have my next YA, GONE, GONE, GONE, about a year from now. That’s a story about two boys during the Washington D.C. sniper shootings. It’s about love and guns and other dirty things.

I hope you guys enjoyed the interview and go check out Hannah's upcoming release, Invincible Summer!

Happy Reading!

Harmony

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...