9.27.2011

Top Ten Books I wish I could read for the first time again

And here we go! This hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and Bookish.

1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore

You guys have noooooo idea how many times I've read this. Seriously, I think i'm on maybe my sixth or seventh time! It's just so amazing and I wish I could go back in time and read it over again to really savor the complete amazingness.

2. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

LOVE this book so bad. It's definitely not as popular as it should be, and I wish I could read it all over again and fall in love (again!)

3. Hourglass by Myra McEntire

I completely love this book and definitely want to be rereading it SOON. But it's so brilliant, I wish I could go back and read it over!

4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

The first time I read it, I was kind of doing stuff at the same time and couldn't really focus on the sheer brilliance of it, so I wish I could reread it and savor every bit of her beautiful writing.

5. Ashes by Isla J. Bick

So brilliant. Read this one recently but man! Can I read it all over again?

6. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

I haven't read the third book due to just...not feeling like it. I wish I could go back now that I have all three books and reread them in succession! You know what i'm talking about: The Wait. Where you have to wait so long for a sequel or conclusion to a trilogy that you just...end up losing interest in reading it in the first place.

7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Oh man...I want to swoon all over again. Please?

8. A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

Love...love...love. Wish I could read it all over again from the beginning.

And...I can't really think of any other ones, so i'm off!
Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...