9.13.2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books You Read Because of Blogging

So in honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, this is the topic: Books that you bought and read because of blogging! This is hosted by the lovely ladies over at Broke and Bookish. 

1. The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry

One of my most favorite historical, and if not for Julie, I wouldn't have read it in the first place!

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

This was recommended by me by almost EVERY blogger I knew before I finally picked up and read it. I was cover-judging and I'm so ridiculously glad I read it.

3. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Kari was GUSHING about this for so long that how could I not have read it? And it's totally amazing!

4. Every Sarah Dessen Book

I don't think Brent could allow himself to be my friend if I hadn't started reading them :P

5. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

Another book that Kari kept talking about so much, I just had to go and buy it.

6. Mistwood by Leah Cypress

Lauren really liked this book (as well as Nicole) so bam! Had to read it!

7. The Eternal Ones by Kristin Miller

Julie read this one before me and really liked it! And since we have pretty much the same taste, I had to get my hands on it!

8. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

Donna loved this book and it's High Fantasy and WOO!

9. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

The twitter said I should read it, SO I DID. And Sarah Ockler is possibly my favorite contemporary writer (her and Stephanie) so good thing!

10. The Season by Sarah MacLean

Another Julie book...(nah, we don't talk a lot or anything...LOL) but it's super cute and funny and an amazing historical!

So I have a questions for you guys: have I ever made you buy something? I'm actually VERY curious to see the answer!
Happy Reading!
-Harmony

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...