9.06.2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels i'm DYING to read

TOP TEN SEQUELS I'M DYING TO READ:

 1. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

SO EXCITED. I loved Unearthly!

2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Divergent left me CHILLS, I can't wait to read the sequel!

3. Shatter Me #2 by Tahereh Mafi

This doesn't even have a name yet and the first book isn't even old BUT HOLY CRAP, I NEED.

4. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

I loved Angelfire!

5. Spirit Bound by Rachel Hawkins

The last book in the Hex Hall Trilogy, so excited!

6. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

Dude. DUDE.

7. A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young

Love all her books, but ESPECIALLY A Need So Beautiful!

8. Endlessly by Kiersten White

Again, the end to a trilogy that I totally love.

9. Wildefire #2 by Karsten Knight

Soooooooooo excited.

10. Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers

'Nuff said.

Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...