10.16.2011

New Look + Survey !



So....see anything different?

I decided to give the blog a little bit of a makeover, so here it is! Any of you really old follower will probably recognize the banner, because I had it for a short period of time around the beginning of this blog's life and i'm bringing it back in style!

But the main point of this blog post is....a SURVEY!

Now I've never had one for you lovelies to fill out because..I've never really felt like it. But i'm almost breaking 600 followers AND it's nearly a year and a half old, I decided why not? I love hearing you guys in the comments and it's about time for a more formal way of you guys to tell me what you think and offer some feedback on the lovely blog.

This is only if you feel like it of course, but I would appreciate it if you took some time aside to fill it out and just let me know what you think of the blog!

Here is the link; it's not very long, but very helpful!

No In My Mailbox this week, by the way, because I only got one book in the mail and it's a finished copy of an ARC I already reviewed (that being Carrier of the Mark)

Happy Reading
and thanks for the support, as always, everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...