10.18.2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Bought for the Cover/Title

Let's just jump right into it! As always, this is hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!

1. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Totally didn't know what this one was about when I doubt but that cover! And the title! Who's bleeding? Why are they bleeding? THIS IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH RIGHT?

2. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

This may be my favorite Dessen Title! I immediately wanted to know what happened to goodbye and what the heck was going on and bought it right away!

3. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Dude, with that title? I bought it in a heartbeat.

4. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

Okay see...does buying it just for the author count? Because when I bought this, I had NO idea what it was about but it was by Scott and that was good enough for me!

5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

I love beautiful titles. And this one is so beautiful!

6. Ten Things We Did and Probably Shouldn't Have by Sarah Mlynowski

What did they do? They shouldn't they have done it? ALMOST KISSING? What is going on?!

7. A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Again with the gorgeous titles! So lyrical! Love! And the cover is wonderful as well, gold and pretty!

8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini taylor

When I saw it, I was just like IMMEDIATELY: give it to me. That sounds epic.

9. Au Revior, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber

Funny title, so I wanted to read it automatically!

10. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

I love me that cover, people! It's so pretty and dark-looking and simple, I adore it!




And that's it! Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...