11.10.2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge + The End of my Semi-Hiatus


So Kristi (The Story Siren) finally put the entry form for the 2012 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE! Woo! I didn't participate much this year but next year? I'M KILLING IT.

This year, my goal was to read 30 debuts for the challenge, and I did it! But for 2012? I'm upping that number to FIFTY books. Because I mean business.

And of course, here is my list of 2012 Debuts I hope to get to next year! There are some crazy good books coming out in 2012 (one of them being INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows, which i'm mentioning because I can't include it since I read it this year and INNOCENT DARKNESS by Suzanne Lazear, for the same reason) and  I can't wait to dive into them all!

LIST:

  1.  UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi
  2. FRACTURE by Megan Miranda
  3. CINDER by Marissa Meyer
  4. BORN WICKED by Jessica Spotswood
  5. WHEN THE SEA IS RISING RED by Cat Hellisen
  6. LOVE & LEFTOVERS by Sarah Tregay
  7. TEMPEST by Julie Cross
  8. SLIDE by Jill Hathaway
  9. WHERE IT BEGAN by Ann Stampler
  10. QUEEN OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas
  11. THE CATASTROPHIC HISTORY OF YOU AND ME by Jess Rothenberg 
  12. SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE by Katie Dale
  13. THE GATHERING STORM by Robin Bridges
  14. LEVEL TWO by Lenore Appelhans
  15. REUNITED by Hilary Weisman Graham
  16. PRETTY CROOKED by Elise Ludwig
  17. SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY by Susan Dennard
  18. BREAKING BEAUTIFUL by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
  19. OF POSEIDON by Anna Banks
  20. WHAT'S LEFT OF ME by Kat Zhang
  21. IF I LIE by Corrine Jackson
  22. SHOOTING STARS by Alison Rushby
  23. THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass
  24. WHAT SHE LEFT BEHIND by Tracy Bilen 
  25. UNRAVELING by Elizabeth Norris
  26. SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL by Trish Doller 
  27. DEFIANCE by C.J Redwine
  28. SWEET EVIL by Wendy Higgins
.... and more, of course, will be added as we go along!

Also: I have been on a Semi-Hiatus these past two weeks, since i've barely been posting. It's been a particularly stressful two weeks, since I go to an academically rigorous school, but now things are calming down a bit and we'll be back to our normal posting! WOO!

Happy Reading, guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...