4.29.2012

Book Hauling It Up { 66 }

This is gonna be a new feature on the blog and i'm not going to pretend I like, invented it or anything, but I honestly just prefer using it after everything that has transpired (if you follow my twitter, you know my opinion. I will not write a blog post on it anytime soon. Instead, I shall link you to this amazing post if you're wondering where I stand.)


For Review:
172 Hours On The Moon by Johan Harstad
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Belles by Jen Calonita
Wreaked by Anna Davies
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

Gifted:
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle

Bought:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (signed!)
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...