4.22.2012

Quotes Are Awesome So Share Time!

So a few days ago on twitter, I was like: I want to make a post with some of my favorite quotes. And then I thought: This is my blog, so why not?

As someone who uses quotes as her blog post titles, quotes are something that are very important to me! I think every book has that one line that just expresses the entire novel altogether or just...well, speaks to you.

So I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes with you!

“Cruelty does not make a person honest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind.”
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth

"I found power in accepting the truth of who I am. It may not be a truth that others can accept, but I cannot live any other way."
- Eona: Dragoneye Reborn by Allison Goodman

"Love is a luxury. No, love is an element."
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

"When it's right, it's simple." 
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

"Should have. Would have. Could have. Didn't."
- All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinites."
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

“Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin.”
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.”
- Julius Ceasar by William Shakespeare

And that's really all I could think of at the moment!
What are some of your favorite quotes?
(And yes, if you were wondering, I wrote this post right after I finished rereading The Fault In Our Stars. Don't judge. Cried like a baby for a SECOND time.)

Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...