8.20.2012

Bout of Books Results!

GUYS. VICTORY. 

Seriously, I've never done so well during a readathon before!

So I read:
Saving June by Hanna Harrington -- I really, really enjoyed this book! I'll be reviewing it tomorrow so yay!
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody -- Cliche but sweet and funny!
Epic Fail by Clarie LeZebnik -- a reread and just as great a second time around
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson -- review for this soon but HOLY COW WHAT A GOOD BOOK OH MY GOD.

and then I read the first twenty chapters of Full Metal Alchemist Manga (which by the way, I finished Brotherhood. And I have lots of feelings and I might write a super spoilery post about my love for it but we'll see!)

This is a small post but today was the first day of school so I'm feeling lazy!
Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...